Common IV Therapy Nutrients: A Guide to Vitamins and MineralsNov 14, 2023
Are you seeking healthier skin? Check. Are you wishing to strengthen your immune system? Check. Are you hunting for ways to get over the Sunday morning hangover? Check. These are just a few health concerns that Intravenous (IV) Therapy promises to take over through an infusion of various vitamins and minerals.
Over the years, the treatment has drastically shifted from a painful needle experience into a wellness regimen. If you prefer more authenticity, know that your favorite celebrities, from Rihanna to Adele, endorse it.
Let’s enlighten you with the details below if you’re curious how IV therapy nutrients strengthen you, from jet lag to bone deficiency.
IV Therapy Nutrients: Our Top Picks!
IV therapy is a cutting-edge treatment that involves injecting fluids directly into your bloodstream. It’s especially beneficial for rehydrating individuals, replenishing electrolytes, and administering medications to those who can’t consume them orally.
The process includes inserting a tiny needle into a vein connected to a tube that delivers fluids and nutrients directly to your bloodstream.
If you desire to strengthen your body from within, here are some of the top IV therapy nutrients to consider.
- Vitamin C- Over the years, numerous studies have highlighted the remarkable benefits of intravenous vitamin C. The treatment aims to improve immunity and enhance energy levels by administering it directly into the bloodstream through an IV drip. Surprisingly, it also aids in restricting the growth of cancer.
- Folic Acid- Folic acid is a B vitamin crucial in reproducing new cells, mainly red blood cells. Doctors usually prefer it during pregnancy to prevent defects in the baby’s brain or spinal cord.
- Vitamin B12- This nutrient aims to keep your nerves and blood cells healthy, among other provisions. It also helps create DNA, a pivotal element for new cell growth.
- Magnesium- Magnesium is a powerful mineral that keeps your bones strong and supports better muscle function. Plus, it regulates the blood pressure and keeps your heart rhythm steady.
- Vitamin D– The nutrient makes your body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Both elements add to the strength of your bones and boost your immune system.
- Zinc– It is another essential mineral in many body processes, from regulating growth to developing a healthy appetite.
- Glutathione- Glutathione is a versatile antioxidant that removes harmful materials from your body. Also, it highly supports the immune system and fastens detoxification.
- NAD+- NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) as an intravenous (IV) drip component is purported to offer various potential benefits, primarily associated with its crucial role in cellular energy production and its involvement in vital biological processes
Although these vitamins can be highly beneficial, we highly emphasize consulting an experienced doctor to get the best treatment call.
At AEON, we can personalize the treatment per your health concerns and goals: weight loss, reversing aging, or boosting immunity.
Why Do People Prefer IV Therapy?
As we age, our body’s ability to absorb minerals and vitamins decreases. It may lead to severe health mishaps such as memory loss, depression, and nerve damage. What’s even better is that IV therapy provides the energizing minerals that your body needs. However, the benefits of IV therapy go beyond just consumption and offer numerous wellness perks.
Here are some of the most noteworthy benefits of IV therapy:
With IV therapy, you can get your daily dose of vitamins without taking multiple pills throughout the day. Simply, it is a secure and effective way to deliver the nutrients your body needs to nourish.
Under expert supervision at AEON, IV drips can help you achieve your daily nutritional requirements.
Enhances Athletic Performance
Whether you work out regularly or get on the treadmill occasionally, IV vitamin therapy can enhance your stamina and endurance.
Many athletes have reported a 20% improvement in performance by using IV therapy nutrients. It’s mainly because our body recovers faster after a workout, resulting in strong muscles and reduced fatigue.
Adds To Immune System Functioning
IV therapy nutrients help enhance physical performance and are versatile enough to combat bacterial and viral infections like colds and flu.
As winter approaches, staying healthy will be a major concern for most people, and IV therapy can boost the immune system. Increasing white blood cell count can also promote faster healing after surgery.
Treats Stress And Anxiety
Our hustling lifestyle regularly exposes us to stressful events and depressive thoughts, leading to constant headaches and anxiety. The good news is that IV therapy can help alleviate these symptoms with vitamins like B12 and magnesium, which are known to combat stress.
Promotes Mental Clarity
The feeling of sluggishness or fatigue makes it more challenging to focus on your tasks. However, there’s a solution available in the form of IV therapy nutrients as they can help boost your energy levels and promote mental clarity.
Is IV Vitamin Therapy Worth It?
Definitely! Regardless of your health concerns- aging, energizing, mental strength, or more, IV therapy will compliment you. The highly nourishing process provides an immediate physical and mental health glow. What’s more? It’s customizable, depending on your desired health goals.
Expert doctors at AEON will walk you through the suitable IV therapy nutrients you may choose. Book an appointment now.